Shampoo Bar - Dook Soap
A cleansing shampoo bar enriched with argan oil, shea butter and honey. Lather up and use to cleanse hair.
Dook is a small, artisanal company who make salt soap in small batches using organic ingredients, essential oils and natural colours. Each batch is mixed and poured by hand resulting in distinctive, high-quality hand and body soap.
paraben free - palm oil free - cruelty free - vegan
What does it do?
The main ingredient is Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - a gentle yet effective cleansing agent from a sustainable source - coconuts.
It also contains:
- Organic cold-pressed Argan oil sourced from a women's co-operative in Morocco - to maintain hair health
- Raw organic honey from the Scottish Borders - to act as a humectant helping your hair maintain moisture
- Raw Organic Shea Butter sourced from a women's co-operative in Ghana - to nourish your hair
- Organic non-palm Glycerin from France - to keep your hair soft and manageable
- Pure Himalayan salt - to add volume and bounce to your hair
- Fragranced with Bergamot and Rosemary essential oils - known to promote healthy hair and stimulate the scalp
The shampoo bar is not soap-based and does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS).